Windows 10: release date, price, news and features
Microsoft has unveiled Windows 10 on September 30, 2014 as a successor to Windows 8.1 and a part of Windows NT family of personal computer operating system.
The latest updates all about Windows 10 – Microsoft’s latest operating system
The first time Microsoft introduces Windows 10 to the world in April 2014 at the Build Conference, the final purposes of Windows 10 is bring to the users a more friendly operating system, improving the user experience, a new desktop Start menu like what it look like in Windows 7. It also has a virtual desktop system and can run Windows Store apps within windows or full screen.
Windows 10 will run across platform and it’s an all in one operating system which would work on all devices such as personal computer: desktop & laptop, tablet and smartphone. It’s not just about User Interface (UI), it’s about one product family, with a tailored experience for each device.
Microsoft Windows 10 official release date
The Microsoft Windows 10 is expected to officially released some time in 2015. We have not sure how it will be distributed, maybe you will get a free update to Windows 10 as Windows 8 or must be purchased to upgrade.
Windows 10 Technical Preview release dates
Here’s the list of Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview release dates. Which version number has a release date is officially and the one was marked “Leaked” is just leaked, not an official release from Microsoft.
|Version #||Release date||Features|
|6.4.9841||October 1, 2014||A new Start Menu, virtual desktops, ability to run Windows Store apps in desktop mode|
|6.4.9860||October 21, 2014|
|6.4.9879||November 12, 2014|
|10.0.9926||Jan 24, 2015|
|10.0.9932||Jan 28, 2015Leaked, not officially|
Download Windows Technical Preview
For now, you can download the Windows 10 Technical Preview version to install on your computer to test a new operating system. Following steps to download and burn it into a DVD to install Windows 10 Technical Preview:
- You must to have the Windows Insider Program account. If you haven’t, sign up for one.
- Make sure you have read the system requirements and compatibility.
- Follow the link at here and select the right version with your language pack to download the ISO file.
- Transfer the ISO file to a USB flash drive or burn it to a DVD to install when the download is complete.
- Double click on the setup.exe file from installation media, and follow the steps.
Microsoft Windows 10 Spotlight Features
Microsoft Windows 10 comes with many new features to improving User Interface and the operating system that make it to be a friendly and ‘easy to use’ operating system.
A new Start Menu
It looks Microsoft has brought the Start Menu back to Windows 10 with more features such as live tiles and can be resized.
Updated Command Prompt
Microsoft has updated the Command Prompt which now support Ctrl + V hotkey instead of right-click and select “Paste” in the menu.
Improved Multitasking and Multiple Desktops
Microsoft has added two new popular features to Windows 10: a multitasking called “Task View” to see all open windows at once and the ability to create a new desktop like Spaces on the Mac, help you easy to organize your Windows.
Pin the Recycle Bin to The Start Menu and Taskbar
In the Windows 10, you can now able to pin the Recycle Bin to the Start Menu or Taskbar with a simple right-click. All you need is open the Explorer windows, click Desktop under Favorite and right-click the Recycle Bin icon and pin it.
Improvements to Windows Explorer
A new Windows 10 Windows Explorer has a Home and a Share button.
Microsoft Windows 10 review
The Windows 10 review will be available when official version released by Microsoft.
Microsoft Windows 10 latest news
To help you update news of Windows 10 more easier, please follow this article in this section. We will update all latest news of Windows 10 by links below.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9901 leaked, with ISO file for download
- Microsoft Windows 10 supports two factors authentications
- OneDrive to be storage solution in Windows 10
- Free Windows 10 for Raspberry 2 model B
- Download the ISO file for Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926
- Microsoft lets you upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8 for FREE
- Microsoft’s Enterprise users won’t get free upgrade to Windows 10
- Windows 10 will work on any phone with 512MB RAM, Windows 10 for Phone