Monetizing your blog is one of the coolest ways to generate passive income from your blog. You put in hard efforts to build a website/blog that can pay you well in future. To generate a good income from your blog, you need to monetize it with a right way using the best CPM networks.
You can choose to run different types of advertisements on your blog, but CPM networks that pay you for each impression can help you generate big income corresponding to the blog traffic. Before we step ahead into the best 10 Cost per Impression networks, let us know about CPM in brief.
What is CPM?
There are ad networks that pay you for clicks and some of them also pay you for every thousand impressions. The ad networks that pay you on the basis of impressions are called CPM ad networks. A number of websites are totally dependent on Google Adsense for monetization. Google Adsense pays you for every click. But there are ad networks much better than Google Adsense that will pay you well for impressions.
When you sign-in for any CPM program, you have to put ad code on your blog. Once the ads start displaying, the impressions start getting counted. Once an ad is shown thousand times on your website, you will be paid accordingly. Below, we will have a discussion about some of the best CPM networks that can help you in generating good income through your blog.
Top 10 Best Cost per Impression (CPM) Networks
Here, we have listed the best 10 CPM ad networks that will help you out in monetizing your blog and generate handsome revenue through it.
Adcash is one of the most popular CPM networks that were started back in 2007. At the present day, it serves billions of ads each month having a reach of more than 200 million visitors each day. Adcash has a wide network of 150k publishers with 3500 active running campaigns.
It has a highly qualified support team of 100+ employees that can assist the publishers as well as advertisers. Adcash is named as one of the ‘Biggest & Hottest Startup in Estonia’ in 2013. Some of the exaggerating features of this CPM network are listed below:
- It operates in 196 countries of the world.
- The admin panel is offered in 8 different languages.
- It allows you to turn your traffic into revenue.
- The ads offered by Adcash are of high quality from top brands and offers highest eCPM rates.
- It has intelligent contextual targeting platform and supports mobile advertising.
- Different ad slots and ad types are available to choose from.
- Experience account managers help you to monetize your blog in a perfect manner.
- There is no minimum traffic requirement to apply for Adcash CPM ads.
- The minimum threshold is 100 Euros.
BuySellAds is a wonderful choice for the blog owners who have just started their blog. You can start generating revenue from just hundred visits in a day. This ensures that the traffic on your newly launched blog doesn’t go waste, and you even earn for low traffic. As your traffic grows, your earnings increase significantly. Some of the most appreciable features of BuySellAds are:
- There is no minimum traffic requirement to start with BuySellAds.
- It offers near about 75 percent revenue it gets from the advertisers.
- You can request for payments twice in a month, and the payments are processed within 2-3 days of your request.
- A minimum of $20 can be requested to be transferred through PayPal.
- If you wish to receive payments through cheque or wire transfer, you need to have at least $50 and $500 respectively in your account.
- Different ad sizes are available, and it is totally Adsense safe.
It is an AOL venture offering your revenue share ads and CPM. This CPM network has got impressive rates for CPM ads. If your blog has a good CTR, then its Revenue Share ads can help you to monetize your blog perfectly. Some of the most appreciable features of Advertising.com are as follows:
- This platform has 92 advertisers from the list of top 100 Ad Age listed advertisers.
- This CPM network only accepts the websites having a monthly traffic of 500 thousand or more.
- Payments can be withdrawn through cheque, PayPal or even through wire transfer.
- The minimum Payment threshold is $25.
Conversant Media was formerly known as the name ValueClick Media. It has the publishers that are the industry leaders from different niches like telecom, pharmaceutical, automobile and retail. This CPM Network doesn’t force you to fulfill too many requirements, and you can even start with less traffic. Some of the appreciable features of Conversant Media CPM Ad network are:
See Also: 10+ Useless Websites Of All Times.
- There is no minimum traffic requirement.
- To get some money into your account, you should have earned a minimum of $25.
- You can accept the payments through PayPal or even through cheques.
- This ad network follows NET60 payment model, but most of the users start getting payment after 25 days.
Criteo has emerged quickly and has been opted by most of the top website owners. According to some old stats of 2014, Criteo served 740 billion ads and had more than 7800 advertisers throughout the world. It offers good CPM rates and high conversions. Some appreciable features of Criteo have been listed below:
- 96 percent of its advertisers renew its services every year.
- It translates the traffic on a blog to high earnings.
- The revenue generated is higher than other CPM networks.
Radium One CPM network has pioneered social media to an advertising tool. It is one of the most popular CPM networks that pay high CPM rates. It has a wide range of ads options. You can monetize your blog content effectively through its CPM ads. Some of the prominent features of Radium One ad network are:
- Payments are made after every second week.
- Radium one works wonderfully with images, videos as well as text.
- The ads are optimized for desktop and mobile users.
- Payments can be requested through PayPal, Cheque, and wire transfer.
- The minimum threshold for payment is $100.
Exponential was formerly known as Tribal Fusion and is continuously improving the advertising services provide to the publishers. The highly targeted ads are translated to high revenue generating ads for your website and you are paid high CPM rates. This CPM network has a lot of features to boast about. Some of them are:
- You need to have 500 visitors every day to apply for Exponential CPM ads.
- Both CPM, as well as CPA ads, are provided to publishers.
- Users can choose from different ad types and different ad slots.
- The payments are made after every 45 days through PayPal or cheque.
Technorati Media CPM ads are preferred by most of the pro bloggers as these ads are Adsense safe. It has a vast network of ads for the publishers. It is one of the largest social media ad networks of the world. It offers highly targeted ads to the publishers to monetize their blog. Some of the versatile features of this CPM ad network are:
- The ads from Technorati improve the conversion ratios.
- Technorati offers a high percentage of revenue to the publishers.
- The ads are Adsense safe.
- Minimum payout is $50.
AdsOptimal is one of the best CPM ad networks that offer CPA, CPI, CPC and CPL ads to the webmasters. The CPM ad company was started in 2012 in San Francisco. This company has partnered with Google Adsense, Criteo, and DoubleClick. You can apply for ads on your low traffic site two and the minimal time for approval is two days. Other prominent features of this CPM network are listed here.
Also Read: Google Adsense For Monetization.
- You can get paid by PayPal or cheque.
- $50 is the minimum payout.
- $15 is the sign-in bonus offered to high-quality websites while $10 is guaranteed for other websites.
- They have their own Joomla and WordPress plugin.
Amobee is the greatest buying spree since last two years and now has acquired CPM ad networks like AdConion and Kontera. If your blog has thousands of impressions every month then Amobee CPM ads are for you. Some of its coolest features are discussed below:
- Amobee offers high CPM ads.
- No minimum traffic is required to apply for ads.
- You can ask for the payments through PayPal or cheque.
See Also: Five Free Websites To Download Stock Images.
Above, we have discussed some of the fabulous CPM ad networks that have the potential to monetize your blog and fetch you good money. But, Adcash is one of the CPM ad networks that you should try to monetize your blog with.
Adcash ads are available in 196 countries with over 3500 actively running campaigns. It is a huge network having the potential to reach more than 200 million visitors each day. The best part is that the admin panel is available in 8 different languages. You get complete support from the experienced team of 100 plus members.
Adcash should be your first choice in any case. The flexible payment options and a wide range of CPM ads make it favorite of many pro bloggers. So, if you are looking to monetize your blog through CPM ads, then Adcash should be the ideal choice to go with.