In the previous article, we were explained to you about what is Amazon Prime membership, and how much does it cost. If you have not read it yet, take a look back at the article.
Today, we will explain more about how to cancel your Amazon Prime membership while you are on 30-day trial period or in the annual plan. And will help you answer a few questions you might want to know.
Cancel Amazon Prime Premium Membership
Amazon Prime premium membership is a great service with a lot of features and benefits. The Prime comes with the Instant Video service, two-day shipping service, Amazon Photos, and many other services for just $99 per year, or about $8.25 per month, cheaper than other streaming services like Netflix or Hulu.
However, if you change your mind and don’t want to stay with Amazon Prime anymore, here are a few simple steps you could follow to cancel Amazon Prime membership:
1. Log in to your Amazon account.
2. After logging in, select “Your Prime Membership” in the drop-down list, as the picture below.
3. On the left side of your Amazon Prime membership page, click on “End Membership” link.
4. Confirm again to cancel Amazon Prime membership. There are three options you could select in this step: Remind Me Later, End Membership or Change to Monthly Payments.
5. Select the option you want and click on the End Now button.
Also Read: How To Cancel Netflix Account ?
We hope this article will help you understand more about how to cancel Amazon Prime premium membership. If you have any question, feel free to ask.