Microsoft has released the minimum hardware requirements of the Windows 10 Mobile for future mobile devices. These hardware requirements are what we can expect to see on the future mobile hardware, not only from Microsoft, but also from OEMs.
The minimum of the Windows 10 Mobile hardware is a display with 800 x 480 pixels of resolution, a 512MB of RAM, a 4GB of internal storage, as well as a VGA shooter. If the phone comes with low resolution displays, it must have a physical home, back and search button.
The Windows 10 Mobile is supported for variety of CPU, such as ARM 32-bit, x86 and x64 SoC; and the RAM requirements (at least) are approximately with the display resolutions
- 512MB RAM for WVGA (800 x 480) to FWVGA (854 x 480) display.
- 1GB RAM for QHD (960 x 540) to WXGA (1366 x 768) display.
- 2GB RAM for WSXGA (1,440 x 900) to WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) display.
- 3GB RAM for QWXGA (2,048 x 1,152) to WQXGA (2,560 x 1,600) display.
- 4GB RAM for QSXGA (2,560 x 2,048) or higher.
You can visit this page from Microsoft to see full hardware requirements of the Windows 10 Mobile.