Today, LG has announced a new projector to its Minibeam line, called Nano Micro Projector, model PV150G. It’s an affordable projector that smallest, lightest and can display a picture up to 100 inches in size.
The LG Minibeam Nano Micro projector has a 3,800 mAh battery that can keep the projector work up to 2 hours, and wireless mirroring feature which lets you easy to view content from smartphones or tablets.
The company claimed the PV150G projector is the most affordable projector of the company and targeted at mobile consumers. However, LG still not released any information about the price at the moment.
LG Minibeam Nano Micro PV150G Projector Specifications
- PV150G resolution: 854 x 480 pixels (WVGA)
- Projector brightness : 100 ANSI lumens
- LED lifespan: up to 30,000 hours
- Image Size: up to 100 inches
- PV150G battery : built-in battery, 3,800mAh, up to 2 hours
- Sound : 1W mono built-in
- Screen share: wired, wireless mirroring with smartphone, tablet and PC
- USB support: HD DivX, Office Viewer
- HDMI: supports up to Full HD input
If you would like to buy the LG Minibeam Nano Micro projector, it will be available by the end of the month in most countries and regions, such as North America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Latin America and Middle East.