As you know, LG has introduced the LG G4 in April and many people wait to order this flagship. It features a 5.5-inch Quad HD display that based on IPS panel and powered by a hexa-core Qualcom Snapdragon 808 CPU.
And now, it’s available and ready to purchase in the Indian market through e-retailer Infibeam.com for Rs 49,999 (approx. $786). This is the dual SIM variants and both SIM card slots are supported for 4G LTE.
If you would like to buy the LG G4, then it’s now available in two colors: Black and Brown leather back versions. You can expect to see more colors in the next few weeks.
Buying the LG G4 Dual SIM before June 15th, you will get a spare battery and charging (Rs. 3,500), one time screen replacement (Rs. 6,500), a free back cover with Metallic finish (Rs. 2,000).
LG G4 Dual SIM specifications
- CPU: hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS with 2,560 × 1,440 pixels and 538ppi
- Memory: 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card slot, and 3GB of RAM
- Cameras: 16-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS 2.0, and 8-megapixel front camera
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- OS: Google’s Android 5.1 Lollipop with LG UX 4.0
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 LE