The company hasn’t introduced to us this upcoming Android smartphone yet, but all information has been listed in the local website: HTC China.
HTC One E9+ will feature a 5.5-inch display with 2K resolutions and powered by a 2GHz 8-core MediaTek MT6795M CPU. It comes with all aluminum body with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and expandable up to 128GB with microSD card slot.
There are two nano SIM card slots, BoomSound speakers, a 2,800 mAh battery, supports for 4GB LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and thin at 7.49-mm.
HTC One E9+ specifications
- Mobile Operating System: Android
- Processor: MediaTek MT6795M, octa-core 2.0 GHz, 64-bit
- Display: 5,5-inch 2K
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- Memory Card: microSD, expandable up to 128 GB
- Connectivity: NFC, Wi-Fi ac, BT 4.1, GPS
- Main Camera: 20 MP, recording 1080p video
- Front Camera: UltraPixel, recording 1080p video
- Dimension: 156,5 x 76,5 x 7,49 mm
- Weight: 150 gram
- Battery: 2.800 mAh
It’s just specifications, there’s no details on the pricing or availability at this moment yet.