An XDA member has posted a beta ROM of Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge that you can download it and flash at your own risk.
This beta ROM based on Google’s Android 5.0.1 and come with latest TouchWiz version and full benefits of Lollipop. And please note, this ROM is only for SM-N915FY / SM-N915F, and you can easy to downgrade back to Android 4.4.4 anytime you want.
How to flash Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM for Galaxy Note Edge ?
Step by step instructions how to flash the custom ROM from XDA member to your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. If you have any question, please visit this thread for discussion.
- Make sure to do full backup of your Galaxy Note Edge smartphone, then fully wipe it
- Download the firmware files to PC from Mega.co.nz with the link at here.
- Download and unzip Odin 3.09 tools
- Download and install Samsung Kies (for drivers)
- Reboot your PC
- Boot the phone into download mode (power off then hold power + volume down + home key)
- Open Odin and put in files (see screenshot below):
- Press start button
- Wait for your phone to reboot a couple of times (note: the first boot takes a really long time.)
So, enjoy your Galaxy Note Edge with new Android Lollipop. Not own ? Pick one from U.S Cellular if you would like to have it.