Finally, LG has announced its new curved smartphone that come with 5.5-inch 1080p full HD curved P-OLED display with 1,080 x 1,090 resolution, exactly with our post.
The LG G Flex 2 is powered by a 8-core 64-bit 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 CPU, with 2GB of DDR4 RAM, a select of 16GB/32GB storage and can expand up to 2TB with microSD card slot.
It also has a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with laser auto focus and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera. Supports for Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready 4.1, NFC, USB 2.0, A-GPS and SlimPort, the G Flex 2 will be available in two colors: Flamenco Red and Platium Silver, runs on Google Android 5.0 Lollipop.
LG G Flex 2 specifications
- Operating system: Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080×1920 Plastic OLED (403 ppi)
- Processor: 8-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 at 2.0 GHz
- Storage: 16GB / 32GB eMMC storage, microSD card, expandable up to 2TB
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB LPDDR4
- Main rear camera: 13MP with OIS+, laser autofocus, dual flash
- Front camera: 2.1MP
- Network: 3xCA, 300Mbps
- Battery: 3,000 mAh non-removable battery with quick charging
- Weight: 152 grams
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 802.11 ac, USB 2.0, NFC
- Size: 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm
LG G Flex 2 hands-on, review and gallery
As the same with it predecessor: LG G Flex, but more improvements like a “self healing” back cover now faster and more effective. LG G Flex 2 has a new advanced design, better hardware for faster performance and comes pre-loaded with Gesture Shot, Gestre View and Glance View.
LG will be released the G Flex2 for selling in the South Korean market in the end of January and global soon after.