You will feel familiar when first seen Nexus 9 because the design style of the HTC Nexus 9 is very similar to the Nexus 5 has previously released. However, the Nexus 9 has a new screen ratio: 4.3, bring to us a new ‘look and feel’, along with two stereo speakers on 2 sides, Google seems to want to direct users to use this tablet as horizontally.
Nexus 9 has dimension of 15.4 x 22.8 and thick at 0.8 cm (details from Google, officially), but you can feel it a bit thicker when you handle it on your hand. Nexus 9 does not support for external memory card and you only have 2 options for internal memory is 16GB and 32GB.
The Nexus 9 tablet feature an 8.9-inch IPS multitouch display at QXGA resolution (2,048 x 1,506 pixels), with Gorilla Glass 3.
Full specifications of the Nexus 9 tablet:
- An 8.9-inch display at 2,048 x 1,563 of resolution.
- A 64-bit processor: NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset.
- A 2GB of RAM.
- A 16GB or 32GB of internal storage and no support for SD card (can’t expand your storage by anyway).
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- microUSB & jack 3.5
- Rear camera: 8-megapixel, front-facing camera: 1.6-megapixel.
- Stereo speakers with BoomSound speaker technology from HTC.
- Around 9 hours of battery life.
You can take a look at the gallery below for more pictures of this tablet:
If you are interested in this Android 5.0 Lollipop tablet, you can purchase it right now from Amazon.com and get delivery to your front door by November 3.
* This article was translated from a Vietnamese tech blog: Tinhte.vn, images copyright belong to them.